beatyblog

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Sydney Day 1





So we all landed safely in Sydney with luggage intact. Today has been a day of exploring and trying to adjust.
I had my first flat white, an aussie speciality coffee. This was given to me as a gift that i learned later i auctally paid for....it really is the thought that counts!!
Our hotel is yards away from Bondi beach, which lends an amazing view from the balcony.
Some of the guys went surfing today even though the water was frigid Andy, Jerome and i went record shopping around town.
Tonight we had an amazing Thai dinner compliments of our hosts here in Australia but now ive stayed up all day (as recommended) and can barley keep my eyes open.
more tomorrow....

2 Comments:

Blogger ABeaty said...

Hey Chris,
Its Thursday morning and i just got to work. Im tired as shit. Well, I got an interesting phone call yesterday. Brett Michaels from Poison called me and asked me to back him up at his concert in Tampa. He must have heard about the skillz that killz. not really, but I am trying to won tickets to see them and Ratt. Now thats a rockin show. Pics look good. Hope you guys have fun. Call soon.
Adam

5:37 AM  
Blogger Sarahgu said...

I'm so jealous. I reallllllly wish I could be there with you.

8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home